Friday 15 July 2011

As one chapter of my life closes another opens....

Apologies once again for not keeping up to date with my blogs. Sorry. It is now the middle of July, two exhibitions done, Efa's first birthday gone by as quickly as you can say pwwwsssy cat, left the big smoke behind and ventured back to the homeland for a pit stop and I am now a wife. So the last 2 1/2 months have been rather hectic to say the least.
However big things still to come, apart from getting our wedding photos back from the lovely Lisa (Lisa Jane Photography) I have my first little solo show at the end of the month in my hometown of Bangor, North Wales. Trying to sort myself out for it, as we only arrived back in Bangor two days ago and our belongings are stored in three various locations!! oh dear! and brain has frazzled from remembering where everything got packed!
Also hoping on the next post to upload some of the sculpture I created in May for the MemoryBLANKS exhibition in Axis Art Centre Crewe but my old laptop is starting to play up. Something I really don't need right now with trying to apply for art jobs and opportunities. Ce la vie, life goes on and upwards and onwards. Here is the next chapter in my life, let's hope it's a good one.
Keep it real, keep it arty
becsx

No comments:

Post a Comment